Below sets out the terms and conditions that shall apply to your entry to The Phoenix Festival in partnership with the Cirencester Community Development Trust and Cirencester Town Council for The Phoenix Festival taking place in the Abbey Grounds, Cirencester (the “Site”). Please note that by entering the Event, you agree to be bound by these Terms and the regulations of the festival site including but not limited to The Abbey Grounds and Other Spaces Regulations 1997
1. Entry to the Event on event days is free.
2. Right of admission is reserved. There are to be no re-admissions after 2130hrs.
3. No child under the age of 12 will be admitted to the Event unless they are accompanied by an adult at all times. It is your responsibility to check the suitability of an Event for any children in your party, this includes the type of audience the Event is likely to attract and whether such an audience is a suitable environment for any children in your party.
4. Climbing or standing upon fences, barriers, trees, shrubbery, walls, safety fences, rock arrangements, ride structures, exhibits, temporary structures or buildings is strictly prohibited.
5. Bicycles, skateboards, scooters or personal motorised vehicles are not permitted.
6. The Event is an outdoor event so please bring suitable outdoor clothing.
7. The artists, performers line-up, attractions and site layout may be subject to change at any time without notice. All advertised performance times are also subject to change without notice.
8. If the Event is cancelled, we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as reasonably possible.
9. The following restrictions will apply to your attendance at the Event and your breach of any of these may lead to you being refused entry or ejected from the Event (please note that we are not responsible for any prohibited items or other items that we deem inappropriate or unsafe that are confiscated):
No Crowd surfing or moshing is permitted
No glass containers are permitted on site
No illegal substances including psychoactive substances and/or other drugs considered to be unsafe are permitted to be brought into the Event;
Animals are permitted in the Event providing they are well behaved and looked after. Dogs must be kept on a lead and cleaned up after.
No personalised motorised vehicles, except where required due to a disability are permitted at the Event
No dangerous or hazardous weapons/items, fireworks, gas canisters, laser pens, spray cans are permitted along with other items which we consider to be unsafe or pose a risk to public safety and/or security;
No Inappropriate clothing signs or items that may cause offence to others enjoyment.
10. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, Cirencester Town Council reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit, to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the Event.
11. Strictly no trading or other commercial activity by anyone will be allowed on the Site without prior written consent. Please note Cirencester Town Council will charge a fee for any commercial activity (including filming, photography and recording) on the Site.
12. Admission is at the customers’ own risk. Cirencester Town Council and its affiliates will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property.
13. Patrons and visitors may be ejected from the Event and reported to the Police if, in reasonable opinion there is a risk to the safety of any patron and/or may affect the enjoyment of other patrons and/or the running of the event or may cause damage, nuisance or injury. Examples include being (or appearing to be) drunk, incapable, intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs, under-age (where relevant), abusive, threatening, behaving anti-socially, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, declining to be searched, failure to comply with the reasonable instructions of Event officials or in breach of any of these Terms.
14. Please note that CCTV and film cameras will be present at the Event. By entering the Event all attendees consent to filming and sound recording (which may include you as a member of the audience) and its use in distribution (commercial or otherwise) without any payment.
15. It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces at the Event, this includes tents. Please observe the signage around the Site.
16. Neither The Phoenix Festival nor Cirencester Town Council will accept responsibility for any personal property.
17. In case of emergency please follow instructions and directions from stewards, staff and/or other officials.
18. Please note that loud music can damage hearing and that strobe lighting effects may be in use during the Event.
20. When purchasing alcohol at the Event, you may be asked for proof of age.
21. Please note that we have the right to revise and amend these Terms from time to time and post the new version of such Terms on the website. By continuing to use the website, you signify your agreement to be bound by the amended Terms.
22. These Terms shall be governed by English Law and we both agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.